Message 00061 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Draft CFP

Hi all!

Last week (10 days ago) Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
Don't want to use full names?
What about academic degrees?
Mention URLs of project sites?

Re the names, I was too lazy to write them completely.

I think we should definitely have full names. I don't want to control
passports so if someone has a good alias then that's fine. Artists are
also a different point. But in general everyone playing a role in the
journal should be listed with a full identifiable name.

Academic degrees - not necessary in my view, could be wrong.

I'm not wild for academic degrees.

Last week (9 days ago) Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
As further food for thought, following is a CFP I just received from another journal... I like how the CFP is blended in with the mission statement and also the clear definition of the different types of submissions sought.

[...]
Submission Types
JITP accepts a variety of manuscripts. Please review the descriptions below and identify the submission type best suited to your intended submission.

This is a nice idea. Especially because we want different types of
submissions a short description of the types would be great.

JITP uses a fully electronic Manuscript and Review System (MARS)

May be we can look for such a system. Could save us a lot of work.

In any case we could try to re-use Pentabarf for it - the system we
used for the conference submissions.

Message 00061 [Homepage] [Navigation]