Message 00096 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Re: Peer Review

Stefan Merten wrote:

4 days ago graham wrote:
So the review processes seem to split into two: academic style, and
informal non-transparent 'an editor does it'. I haven't found anyone
deliberately doing a transparent version.

So how about we be the ones to do it, but as an experiment?

I fully agree but why as an experiment? Couldn't this be just our
policy?

The big downside to this is it's likely to involve double the work for
us :-(

Why do you think so?

If we accept my compromise of having peer reviewed + 'experimental' then
we have to define protocols for two methods, not one. So double the work
to set it up initially.

Graham

Message 00096 [Homepage] [Navigation]