Message 00128 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: Re : Re: [jox] Draft letter / Final CFP

Hi all

Regarding reviewing. There is my colleague and good friend George
Michaelides <george.michaelides gmail.com>, who will make an excellent
reviewer on open source communities stuff he is a research fellow at
Nottingham Trent, UK, in that respect tlkaing about trent Andreas Wittel as
well is there and could do such work.

Also, I know a great amount of people that do internet studies, that i can
draw from when the subjects area fits with the paper submitted to us. So I
think from my viewpoint, it makes sense recruit on this basis as well. What
expertise is required every time. It is being practiced in many journals
this way. (For instance I have been contacted to review without being a
permanent reviewer in different ventures). On th other hand, I can ask now,
if they want to make themselves available to be inlcuded in a scientific
committee list if this is paramount and urgent

Thanks
Athina