Message 00147 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Pot-pourri

On 2009-11-17 23:33, Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
=Stefan Merten=

As an idea for further improvement: At the moment thanks to Mathieu
the members of the Scientific Committee are listed on the `current
 web page`_ just with name and affiliation. Later I'd find it useful
 if for each member there is an own page or one page listing all
 members with a bit more detail. In particular I - but probably
 others as well - am interested in the background of people. At the
 very least I think this serves the new members as well as the
 founders of this project.

(Mathieu:)

At this stage I would suggest simply putting a link to the academic /
 professional homepage of the various people, rather than collating
 and setting up a lot of pages on the journal site; what do others
 think?

Since not all people do have a "homepage", we could offer to give some
personal informations on a jox-page, but a link to an external page is
fine too. As a compromise each member could have a page with, at least,
name, affiliation, foto, and a link to an external page or some additional
personal information as they wish.

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de

Message 00147 [Homepage] [Navigation]