Message 00185 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Reviewer for psychological aspects in peer production

Hi all,

during our debate about criteria for being a scientific comittee member
and reviewer I found a person meeting the formal criteria of having
academic reputation. His name is Ernst Schraube, he's psychologist and
working in the field of Social Studies of Technology at Roskilde
University in Denmark -- which perfectly meets the combination of
psychology and technology. Additionally, what I find great is the fact,
that he knows German Critical Psychology very well, which played an
important role in developing oekonux theories in the past, see for
instance
http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/StefanMerten/Papers/CapitalAndClass/GermFormTheoryConcept

More about Ernst: http://akira.ruc.dk/~schraube/

Ciao,