Message 00193 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Mail tests

[Converted from text/html]

Hi Stefan
Here goes nothing!

On 12/03/09, Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de> wrote:
     Hi again!

     11 minutes ago Stefan Merten wrote:
     > To solve Mathieu's problem with his new mailer I extended
     a script
     > which now also converts HTML mails to plain mails. I'll
     resend some of
     > Mathieu's bogus mails now for tests so please don't be
     disturbed by
     > this.

     I found a way to try things out without resending mails to
     the list.
     It seems as it works   :-)   .

     @Mathieu: May be you can just respond to this mail to check
     whether
     the enhanced script really works fine. Please Cc: me so I
     get the mail
     in any case.

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php