Message 00355 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Re: Submissions and reviews

Hi Mathieu!

2 weeks (18 days) ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
In terms of contacting reviewers I think this is one area where the all open, all the time policy might have to show a bit of flex. It might be counter-productive to publicly address people, as the might have private reasons for declining or postponing contributions, or they might miss the message altogether. So I will write to people off-list and ask them.

Good idea. I think this makes more sense then over the list.

In case there are volunteers for a submission you could publicly say
something like "I'm looking for reviewers - any volunteers may contact
me by private mail." and then contact volunteers and others you have
in mind.

Message 00355 [Homepage] [Navigation]