Message 00371 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Review report

Hi all

Just to let everyone know that the three reviewers who were asked to review the Merten and Meretz piece have all agreed to do it - thanks guys! I intend to re-examine the papers posted by George D and determine which one is the most useful (i.e. ultimately publishable) to review.

cheers,
Mathieu

ps. One of these reviewers (who does not participate much in the list anyway) actually asked to be unsubscribed to the list because of the amount of traffic... I am appealing for reconsideration, hopefully useful info will not be drowned out anymore.

Message 00371 [Homepage] [Navigation]