Message 00428 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Wikileaks discussion (was: Re: [jox] 2010 Christmas Memo)

Hi all!

Sorry for the long silence. I had sooo much urgent things to do during
my three weeks of vacation that I could not return here.

3 weeks (22 days) ago graham wrote:
OK, now off-topic (and maybe should be copied/moved to the oekonux list/)

IMHO it should be even moved there since it is really off-topic here.

Message 00428 [Homepage] [Navigation]