Message 00441 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Urgent Message: Research papers

hi all - i am also right in the thick of editing the wikipedia book, with my
thesis still ticking away as well. hopefully the book will be out within two
months and i will be more  available to review essays.

if needed, however, i could find reviewers for mathieu's piece.

best

Nate Tkacz

School of Culture and Communication
University of Melbourne