Message 00570 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: SV: [jox] Urgent - Inaugural issue of CSPP

I d go for Saturday morning actually, some people like to have a look at
things like that over the weekend. When Monday starts we are all busy trying
to work and stress to do/finish stuff for the week go to meetings etc. Thats
my personal experience, its all subjective anyway....