Message 00587 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Debrief and clarification process

 i don't think
it's as straight forward a decision as its taken. i would personally rather
strongly encourage it, but not force it as a condition for publication.

i agree there are situations in which exceptions would make sense.
we can make publishing draft the default, with a note that if authors requests so and gives us a reason, we will not publish the draft. in those cases, we could publish a reason author gives instead of the draft. that's another option.

Message 00587 [Homepage] [Navigation]