Message 00660 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Oekonux issue? (was: Re: [jox] Free Software Special Issue)

Hi StefanMz, Mathieu, all!

5 days ago Stefan Meretz wrote:
On 2011-07-03 09:06, Mathieu ONeil wrote:
I am thinking that this journal is published and supported by Oekonux
but has not yet published anything by/about Oekonux...

True - although I think Oekonux topics would be worthwhile by
themselves and not just a thank you for the support. What about an
Oekonux issue?

We should have a text
with respect to Oekonux basics, and there are a lot of texts out there,
but I am not sure, if they fit so well into the journal

True. They are more activist than scientific. Howver, if we have an
own issue then there could be new texts.

-- besides the
germform paper which is yet in the pipeline. Maybe we can compile a
combined paper from the germ form part one and the peer production part
three of the whole paper? Here:
http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Texts/GermFormTheory

StefanMn?

Part one and three are already revised for proper English.

Well, it would really be nice if this fundamental paper would appear
in a more prominent place.

4 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
Yes, if you can connect the two, that would work I think. Remember
that you already got some feedback on the germ form theory paper in
the shape of three initial reviewer comments.

True. I remember I shortly looked over it and thought: "Good points -
that means work...".

Ideally a paper would
need to be submitted for review by late September to give us enough
time to send if for review etc. Would that be possible?

It needs to be possible. But an Oekonux issue could be considered.

Message 00660 [Homepage] [Navigation]