Message 00753 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: Ridiculous arguments (was: [jox] Journal report - 19 August 2011)

Dear Mathieu, Stefan, and I ll include here Michel as well because of the
other discussion currently unfolding.

May I suggest that the interpersonal issues that you may have are discussed
in private and not on the list in such a public way, which really is not
appropriate. As an outsider I can tell you that it just makes a bizarre read
and we could all do without the accelerated affect usually accompanying
emails of this nature, and get on with the projects at hand. Whatever issues
you may have between you it is really not of interest here and they do not
diminish the contributions you have made in your respective projects. I
think lets see more of that and less of this.

I hope my intervention is taken as intended.

Lets get over all this, we all have more things in common than not.

Athina