Message 00835 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] CSPP: Practical matters

Hello everyone,

Despite recent developments, I still consider Mathieu to be the ideal
maintainer/chief-editor for the journal; thus, if Mathieu, in his
capacity as maintainer of the project, has decided to make it
independent of oekonux by migrating it to a different (hosting/CMS)
platform, then that is a decision I respect and support.

As regards my participation in JoPP: I would like to stay involved in
the new journal as a member of the editorial/governance board. Mathieu
recently asked me to contribute a paper to the upcoming issue of CSPP,
but given how things turned out, I'm perfectly happy with its
publication in JoPP. That said, what's to be done with CSPP? Like
StefanMz, I can't see how it can survive without Matthieu, unless
Oekonux manages to find someone as able as Mathieu to replace him. But
that, though not impossible, will definitely be difficult.

Best,
george

Message 00835 [Homepage] [Navigation]