Message 00105 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox-tech] Re: [pox] Being offline soon

Hi!

Last week (10 days ago) Stefan Merten wrote:
I'm offline from 2011-09-08 until 2011-10-02 and therefore may not do
any administrative tasks.

All systems are running fine at the moment.

Lately there were too many false positives from the spam filter. Thus
I thought I should loose the spam filter somewhat before my vacation.
In particular I switched the auto whitelist off and raised the spam
score limit a bit. In fact the auto whitelist seemed to never has
worked very well :-( .

I hope that this reduces the false positives and does not cause new
problems. The world would certainly be better without spammers :-( .

Message 00105 [Homepage] [Navigation]