Message 00111 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox-tech] Archives (was: RE: Creation of core list)

Hi Mathieu!

Last week (12 days ago) Mathieu ONeil wrote:
Speaking of archives, we need to set up a contents / archive page like this:
http://firstmonday.org/issue/archive
[Except I think we should be chronological rather than reverse-chronological.]

Good idea.

Would it be possible for you to set up a rough version of such pages which I can populate later? I am overwhelmed at the moment and could use some help - thanks for advising,

Sorry, but if you meant me: The last time I tried this you refused all
my suggestions in this regard so I stopped wasting my time with such
attempts.

Message 00111 [Homepage] [Navigation]