Re: [ox-en] Snapshot from the Free Hardware movement

Hi!

Last week (13 days ago) Stefan Merten wrote:
The text:

Last week (8 days ago) Yann Guidon wrote:
hello,

i think that it's time to make a little summary
about the project of setting one or several servers up,
dedicated to EDA accounts for Free Hardware projects.
I will mainly focus on EDA SW because HW emulation
is one step beyond, we have to get the first step done first.

There is a short but interesting discussion about this issue at

	http://opencollector.org/cgi-bin/news/more.pl?story=990830317&display=threaded