[ox-en] New translation projects

Dear lists,

besides the older "Gnu/Linux - Milestone on the Way to the
GPL-society" [http://www.opentheory.org/gplsociety/] I brought to more
of my texts into Thomas-U.'s OT-translation project
[http://www.opentheory.org/transpro/].

In the project 'taking' ("Taking instead of buying")

	http://www.opentheory.org/taking/

I'd be pleased to see a translation of my older, shorter, and simpler
text "Nehmen statt Kaufen" evolving.

In the project 'FreeSociety' ("Free Software for a Free Society")

	http://www.opentheory.org/freesociety/

I offered the longer and also quite fundamental text "Freie Software
für eine Freie Gesellschaft" for a translation. At the same time I put
the original text itself into an OT-project
[http://www.opentheory.org/freiegesellschaft/].

Because both texts may well be used as an introduction into our
topics, it would be nice if they would exist in English, so our
thoughts could be offered to an international audience.

So if you would like to do the world a favor, are capable of German
and English a bit, and once in a while have ten minutes of spare time,
then try a little paragraph here and there. When there is substantial
progress I'll overwork the translation and integrate them in the
original source naming all the helpers.