[ox-en] Text translation

Hi!

As part of a translation of the book Yearbook Sustainable Economics |
Issue 1 [http://www.leibi.de/yearbook/index_en.htm] an older text of
mine is translated to English:

	http://www.leibi.de/yearbook/en/en01_32.htm

It is a short and simple introductory text to Oekonux thinking.

While I'm at it: If you like to translate a few bits from German to
English feel free to check out

	http://www.oekonux.org/texts/default.html#Translations

Especially

	http://www.opentheory.org/gplsociety/

is rather far with the translation, so it would make sense to try to
complete that one first. Ahm - sorry for my weird language. I guess it
is rather difficult to translate :-( .