Gathering highlights (was: [ox-en] A couple of interesting things on slashdot)

Hi Chris!

3 weeks (27 days) ago Chris Croome wrote:
I'm in the process of reading the archive of this list
and if I get a change I'll post a list of highlights
to help other get up to speed.

This would be really great.

Fortunately(?) the English list has usually by far less traffic than
the German which has 6185 messages right now, so such a task seems
possible.