[ox-en] Administrative hint: Domains temporarily unavailable

Hi lists,

as decided on the annual assembly during the conference I'm going to
move the Oekonux domains to a new contract which has been made for the
Oekonux e.V. (registered association). Until now the domains are
registered on me personally.

This change probably involves up to one day of interruption of
service. At least the web sites will not be available. The mail send
to the mail accounts in the Oekonux domains should not get lost but I
can't guarantee that.

I'll start the process tomorrow and experience shows that the switch
will take place during the next week. Besides the short service
interruption I think there will be no visible change. However, because
I have to transfer the whole configuration by hand there may be minor
mistakes.

						Sorry for any inconvenience