[ox-en] Example for governance structure in Free Structure

Hi!

I just found

	http://council.openoffice.org/CouncilProposal.html

A proposal of a charter for a council for the OpenOffice.org project.
I find this particularly interesting because OpenOffice.org

* is a big project

* came from a commercial project

* has still strong commercial relations

However, from my quick reading I got the impression that a lot of Free
Software community essentials are formulated in this regulatory
framework.