Re: [ox-en] Two links

Dear Joel!

Last month (34 days ago) Joel R Schlosberg wrote:
Also David Berry is involved in loca records
[http://www.locarecords.com], an Open Media label which releases music
under the Open Audio License or an own derivative of the GPL.

Actually, recently quite a few open source record labels have been formed.  Check out these links from the Linart mailing list:

Thanks for all the links! I'll check them out and probably include
most of them in the (still German :-( ) link list of the project.

If one of you knows of similar projects trying to move the principles
of Free Software into other areas *please* post them here or send them
to me by private mail. I'm constantly expanding our link list and I
think it is a rather valuable resource.