Re: [ox-en] hackers v 'politicians'

[1  <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Graham
yeh I am in Mozambique. Mi castellano is unn poco malo y mi portguguese
es portunol! I am an Aussie, my wife is basque, she works for the UN and
I have spent the last 6 years in Timor, panama and now here.
I will look at the hipatia....
I am doigna research degree at UNSW in Sydney (I am not there though) -
its started out from a paper I sent Stefan which he kindly critiqued on
Aboriginal Art and IP law, trying to find a non property way by
examining some case law I worked on and now is heading towards something
with a working title of "Open Source - logic, rhetoric and potentials
...." with a chapter about the relationship between an Aboriginal magpie
goose and a finnish pengiun :-D
Anyway
thanks for the Gorz link.
Martin aka auskadi - ie aus(tralia)(eus)kadi