Re: [ox-en] 3rd Oekonoux Conference

Hi Chris and all!

Sorry, I'm drowning in e-mail currently and have very little time. My
backlog for this list ends somewhere at the start of July :-( .

2 days ago Chris Croome wrote:
It's ood to see that the plans for the 3rd conference [1] are
moving on :-)

:-)

Also at the last conference I found the Session by Alan
and Jamie to be one of the most interesting and the one
that made me think the most! It is a real shame that the
recording didn't come out :-(

Good news: The talk actually *has* been recorded :-) . It was just
named a bit strange. It will be in the next chunk of audio files.

I have just been chatting with Alan on IRC and I said that
I would be interested in going to a session by him at the
next conference

No problem. However, I'll note all the speakers of the last
conferences about the upcoming next conference. (One of the things I
wanted to have done already :-/ .)

-- is this the place to request a
speaker?!

The best place is to add a comment to

	http://www.opentheory.org/oxkonferenz3/text.phtml?lang=en#100

Please all of you feel free to add who you would like to see on the
next conference. It's best if you give a short notice why someone
should be invited. In any case give an email address to you so we can
contact you.