[ox-en] Kuro5hin article on GPL Society

Hi

While browsing the stats and referers for the Oekonux site
[1] I came across this article that was written on
Kuro5hin (but didn't make it to the front page):

  GPL Society: Applying free/open-source software model to
  goods production in general (Diaries)

  http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/8/25/232239/774

It was twice submitted and twice rejected:

  http://www.kuro5hin.org/comments/2003/8/18/133351/197
  http://www.kuro5hin.org/comments/2003/8/25/42[PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]/

It's quite interesting reading...

Perhaps we could help with the article and see if it can
make it to the front page...

Chris

[1] http://www.oekonux.de/projekt/statistik/website/www.oekonux.org/

--