Re: [ox-en] Theses about the relation between the Oekonux project and the remaining world

[snip and chop]

I for one hail all of these dam building projects for their dam
building. I'd even say: Build faster and higher because the shipyards
are not ready yet! And if the dams break the shipyards are also lost
and if that happens IMHO civilization as we know it is completely at
stake. However, I think it should be at least attempted to
differentiate between dam building projects and ship building
projects. And there are a lot of ship building projects out there
which need some more time.

If there was one good idea on this list in the last year, it's the
concise summary that is this paragraph.

[I think there was more than one good idea, but you know what I mean :-> ]

cheers, Rich.

--
rich walker | technical person | Shadow Robot Company | rw shadow.org.uk
front-of-tshirt space to let     251 Liverpool Road   |