[ox-en] Re: Selbstentfaltung= "self organized group"?

Hi Danilo,

Zitiere list attivista.com:
In the previuos mail I ask if Selbstentfaltung=free software...without
doubt is a mistake.

Does "Selbstentfaltung" mean "self organized group"?

Neither, nor. "Selbstentfaltung" is literally translated "selfunfolding", which
in english has a somewhat weird meaning (like a mechanism of a thing which
unfolds automatically). "selbstentfaltung" a special, but most central word in
oekonux thinking.

So the very short translation could be: Do what you want and think of others you
need for doing what you want. (correct english? - I don't know!)

This results in: "my selbstentfaltung is a precondition of the selbstentfaltung
of others and vice versa"

You can find some kind of this sentence in "communist manifesto"...

Invitation: Please subscribe to english oekonux list! There you'll find people
who better can point out what I mean - hopefully;-)

Please visit: http://www.oekonux.org
Subsription: http://www.oekonux.org/list-en/subscribe.html

cc. to list-en oekonux.org

Ciao,

    Vereinte Dienstleistungsgewerkschaft ver.di
    Internetredaktion, Projekt di.ver
    Potsdamer Platz 10, 10785 Berlin
--
    ver.di: http://www.verdi.de