Re: [ox-en] Re: [prep-l] Fwd: Richard Stallman speaking at WSIS counter-summit?

Hi list!

Last month (59 days ago) Chris Croome wrote:
I think that RMS would make a great speaker at a Geneva03
/ We Seize event,

This did not happen. I don't know for the reasons. However, since the
event was really chaotic and little of all the good ideas have been
actually realized I think it was better this way...

also I'd really like to see someone from
Oekonoux on the same platform as RMS

I have been there, however ;-) . Also Mako, Chris, Alan - someone
else?

this it itself
would make a trip to Geneva worthwhile :-)

In the end I think the trip to Geneva was worthwhile for me. Some
interesting discussions there and may be the 30-50 people on the event
learned about Oekonux - which is always a good thing ;-) .