[ox-en] OSCar?

Dear Hugo Spowers,

I read of your OSCar project on

	http://www.authenticbusiness.co.uk/archive/oscarproject_page93.aspx

It sounds very interesting.

In the Oekonux project [http://www.oekonux.org/] we are looking for
examples where the principles of production of Free Software are
transferred to other projects. Your project is a perfect example for
such an attempt.

Here is my question: Is there any web site concerned with this
project? I'd be very interested in linking such a site from our link
page (http://www.oekonux.de/projekt/links.html German only :-( ).

Also: Did you know that there is / has been a OSCar project already
also aiming at a Open Source Car [http://www.theoscarproject.de/]?
However, as it seems the project is inactive for quite some time now.

Also: You may be interested in our conference taking place in May next
year in Vienna. Check out

	http://www.oekonux-konferenz.org/invitation/call.html