Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:06:26 GMT
From: UK NIC DNS Admin <hostmaster nic.uk>
To: Chris Croome <chris webarchitects.co.uk>
Subject: oekonux.org.uk ACCEPTED

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

We (Nominet UK) are sending you (the applicant or the applicant's agent as
the case may be) this email to inform you that we have accepted your
application for the domain name

	oekonux.org.uk

.. under our terms and conditions. You can find our terms and
conditions at:

        http://www.nic.uk/ref/terms.html

If you are an applicant's agent, you are reminded of your obligation to
inform the applicant of this message and of our full terms and conditions,
and of our understanding that you have the applicant's full authority to
agree to such terms on the applicant's behalf.

Thank you.

Regards

Nominet UK

----- End forwarded message -----