Re: [ox-en] the Deleuzian engineer

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 01:39:04AM -0000, Niall Douglas wrote:
However what's most important here is that any good engineer does not
deliberately add another constraint to the process when there is no
need for it.

Are we to assume that you are the one who gets to decide when and when
a given restraint is necessary or necessary enough? Or perhaps you
will explain it all to us now and we can apply it ourselves?

Unless of course we don't agree with you. In which case we are
deluded, self-castrated, and bad engineers. Right?

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill