Re: [ox-en] the Deleuzian engineer

HI List and John
back in africa nad on the email
I havent gone through the multitude of emails I have but this just arrived. I
have been thinking about Deleuze, pragmatics and the way of working in floss.
John, I would like to talk to you more about it. It seems to me that Deleuzes
idea of thought, Negri's continual reproposing of the problem (well that is
Deleuze as well) and scratching an itch all seem to ahve a similar sort of
thread and maybe an way to think about floss production, what is produced,
how and why ...
any ideas on this
Martin