[ox-en] Alienated qualities of a group WAS Re: Niall's wisdom

Hi Stefan,

There is always something in Niall's post which need addressing, and in most if not all there is something that clarifies my thought at least.

Today Stefan wrote:

Hi Niall!
[snip].... I for one
decided not wasting my time any longer replying to you because IMO it
simply makes no sense.

04/02/04 01:44

... And read this bit from his reply to Raj:

It is after all why I'm on this list and have spent hours each night for the last week constructing each reply I send.