Re: [ox-en] new members

Hi Martin,

Martin Hardie wrote:
forwarded

tvtime ...

debian heads

adam this is your fault

I tried to point out yesterday that you were shadow boxing in my sig. I know this game well ... its called 'let you and him fight'. When I can't get down to my studies I tend to do something productive, like the washing up, rather than disrupting everybody else.

The last time this issue cropped up on ox-en you may remember that my conclusion was a 'plague on both your houses'. Let me start off as I mean to continue with you my dear friend:

these stupid yanks

I spent 2.5 shifts when Paul called some one a cunt on this list. If I need to I shall take just as long ridding this list of your oppressive comment. Me and Paul are cool now btw.

I remind you of my email of the 28/01/04 10:58 which ended a thread between us on the same lines. If you want we can pick it up where we left off.

if only osama ....

An end to these kind of thoughts; they are of no use what-so-ever.

The rainbow-mod I wrote last weekend was to try specifically to make it clear that anyone with a interest should feel welcome to this list. I know this means we are likely to have all types of off-topic conversations but we should remember that we all have a common interest and try and find some common ground.

I'm just thankful James hasn't taken his eye off the ball.

--
Adam