Re: Debian / ox-en And [ox-en] Jonathan

Jonathan Walther wrote:

You are right.  Also, a pretty girl should know better than to walk down
a dark alley.  She has no right to expect safety or security in a town
built by the sweat and toil of her brothers and forefathers.

Erm ... sorry Jonathan, I missed the scarcasm - I thought you'd got me on to my favorite topic ... oops ;)

--
Adam