[ox-en] so long, and thanks for all the fish

Stefan was good enough to allow me to respond to Robins email, and to
send this email.  For your grace and level headedness I salute you,
Stefan.

I have not been on this mailing list for almost a week.  My posting here
now does not mean I have rejoined the list.  I don't expect to post here
again unless new accusations are made about me, or unless I am invited
back to join in the the other discussions.

I joined the oekonux list to set the public record straight in the most
peaceable manner possible.  After a fair bit of hostility from some list
members, other members stepped up and showed a very reasonable attitude,
for which I am grateful.

I wasn't aware that being on the mailing list also made one an official
member of the project.  It wasn't my intention to join the project or
otherwise affiliate myself with it, since I still am not quite sure what
the project is about.

I wish the project all the best, and hope that some of the folk can
learn a bit more about the kind of tolerance and open mindedness that a
global culture and end to war will require.  I would like to thank Niall
and Adam especially for their interesting discussion, on and off list.

Adam, Niall, feel free to forward to the list what I said about Edward
de Bono and his techniques for bringing the Hegelian dialectic to the
masses as a practical, everyday tool of thought.

I regret being asked to leave, because it looked like there was some
interesting discussions here.  I have left, however, because I fully
support the right of every collective to determine for itself who is a
member and who is not.

I would to God that the members of this list would show the same respect
to the differing criteria and membership decisions of other collectives,
though they be large as a state, or small as a newly-wed couple.

Be in peace.

Jonathan

--
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC V3R5J8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-951-4142 (between 7am and 10pm, PST)