[ox-en] synergy with other events?

I appreciate thoughts on how we might take the opportunity of the Oekonux conference to "get things done". I've set up a system WOW http://www.primarilypublicdomain.org/1.html for "working openly" and would like to apply that to helping us connect at Oekonux!
Peace, Andrius
-----------------------

I'm preparing for the Oekonux conference  May 20-23
http://www.primarilypublicdomain.org/992.html
we will come to Vienna, Austria with a carload of Lithuanians. I'm preparing for my workshop on "infrastructure for virtual flash mobs".

I'd like to do some of that in practice by simply encouraging connection with two other events in the same spirit. One is BeTheChange.Org.UK that will take place May 19-21 in London, so perhaps there can be some online flow of ideas between our two events.

Already, I want to thank BeTheChange organizers Colin Morley, Christopher Cooke and Nick Hart-Williams for arranging free entry for Josef Davies-Coates to http://www.BeTheChange.Org.UK And I look forward to our events carrying momentum over to WTF2 http://wtfcon.org also in London.

How can we get the word out? I'm CC'ing London artist Natalie d'Arbeloff http://www.nataliedarbeloff.com/blaugustine.html perhaps she can help.

Also, perhaps some of our bloggers at Ecademy could offer some thoughts and links in support. Lets find steps that we can take as we work-in-parallel at these events.

I've set up WOW and I look forward to using that to flesh out and merge our activity to "work openly" at these events and elsewhere. In particular, I'll be creating a questionnaire which I hope we might translate into German, Arabic and other languages. It will include questions about contact info, web presence, interests, capabilities, availability for work, etc. that might help us work openly. I want to do this at Oekonux, and afterwards apply this for ERDE and for One Village, and present this all back in Lithuania at a WorldBank showcase where we're participating.

Life is quite hectic for all of our organizers. Thank you to us all for working-in-parallel!

Peace,

Andrius Kulikauskas
http://www.primarilypublicdomain.org/3.html

Colin Morley wrote:

Christopher and Nick This seems like a very good offer.
Sounds like Josef can provide us with some valuable help in the online
organisation of Be the Change.  And some good further links.
Nick can you arrange the free entry for Josef?
And Christopher can you contact Josef to talk about IT?

Best wishes
Colin Morley

One free ticket on it's way.

Thanks everyone.