[ox-en] Giving conference in Chicago + copyright/left/wish

The text below is "presumed copyright" but it says "please do forward
this to others you think should know about it!".  It's like "I give you
the right to copy this further as long as, by your own judgement, it is
copied on to people who may be interested and keeping the information on
how to contact us and maybe come over to our gathering".  So the content
might be released under copyright, copyleft or copyforward?

It's interesting that I sent this message yesterday (from a wrong email
address) just when Andrius was writing about how to think about
releasing our content.  At this stage we seem to be thinking about how
to work openly.  Andrius' questions are hard to improve on!

I encourage those who may want, to look into the OSLIST (open space
technology practitioners email list) where a few skilled let-goers (this
is what OST is about, I think) are wondering about how to work less and
less in opening space for groups: convening passion and responsibility,
it seems.  And creating spaces for self-organisation, where all personal
and interpersonal complexity can be put to good use.  (Not that I've
tried it yet.)

The messages of that list are here:

Anyway, here is their "forward me" invitation.

Lucas