Re: [ox-en] Profile URL

hi martin,

Martin wrote:
ADMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
HOW ARE YA MATE

busy busy busy ... you know how it is ... working up to the last minute before the hols ... trying to fit the odd party in here and there

yourself ?

is going good i am acutally doing the thesis i will send you the intro soon but at the moemtn i m working on my box a bit - see me at chatjunkies irc #geriatric-self-help

lol and lol again

--
2 %

p.s. have you ever read the glass bead game ?