Re: [ox-en] Re: do you know this text?

Hi!

Last month (38 days ago) gediminas urbonas wrote:
YES: they were at RAM6,
friends of George Dafermos.
funny guys, around their 50'ties,

Indeed there is something like a extended Oekonux community were all
these people at least meet each other - if not get to know each other
for the first time. Our conferences fuel this :-) .

they were at RAM6 for few evenings only
as they had delegation from...India visiting them.

Quite mysterious this "Minciu Sodas" (Garden of Thoughts)

I met Andrius during the 3rd Oekonux conference in Vienna and frankly
I had a rather strange impression of this guy...

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.