[ox-en] Swedish book

Hi Yuwei & Michael and list!

Im writing, not editing, the book. However, the intent is to base most of the text on intervjues with people 'in the know'. The text must not be too academic. I hope to write an accessible book that will have some impact on the current Swedish debate on IP law and p2p. The theories of Alan Page Fiske looks interesting for my other studies (thanks for pointing him out). For this book, however, I think it would be shooting far above the head of my intended audience. (considering Hyperdrome you better ask George)

The gender issue should definitly be part of the book, and I would probably have forgotten about it had you not pointed it out, Yuwei. I think the right thing to go about it would be to interwiev a girl/woman in a feminist hacker group. Can you (or anyone on the list) introduce me to any one?

Johan