Re: [ox-en] Bye folks

list-en oekonux.org on Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2005 at 13:28 Uhr [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] wrote:
I should follow the same procedure because the same applies in my case
as well.

Hi Karel,

I think that would be a real loss for the community. You are a real
developer of Open Hardware and what you bring to the list is a "reality
check" where the principles of Free Software and Open Hardware might be
radically different.

But maybe you should, before you decide to go, lay out the expectations
that in "best case" the Oekonux list could fulfill.

We are in a major shift here, and we intend to put much more attention to
the english-speking list and people, internationalizing our community. So
a "fine tuning" of list goals is definitely a good thing.

Also, I would like to see if you have time if we invite you for an event
on Open Hardware in our "Open Source Village" in Kirchbach, Austria.

Franz Nahrada