Re: [ox-en] Bye folks [u]

hi, thanks for your interesting posting. the thing we discuss are perhaps more related to oekonux as a german (language) project. for me it is interesting to see that you have not listed any of the german (language) oekonux people that have played such key roles in oekonux. for me it is very hard to seperate that german context from oekonux as a common project. for sure there are interesting individuals on the german and english oekonux lists... but that's not the point, i guess. best, geert