[ox-en] people from southamerica

Hi all!
I have been reading some pages on the wiki.
I found the possible speakers for 4th conference and Stefan Merten has pointed
to have

# A member of the government of a South American state and/or China
They could explain their relationship to Free Software. -- StefanMertenEdit
2005-12-02 07:30:36
# People from the Free Software community of South America
Graham may help here. -- StefanMertenEdit 2005-12-02 07:30:36

I am from Argentina and can help you to find people from the local community.
Like Graham I am participanting  in Hipatia ( www.hipatia.info) and there are
a lot of people that maybe are intrested in oekonux conference..

--
Ing. Di Biase José Luis
Contactos -->[ <http://www.joseluisdibiase.com.ar> - Blog]