Re: [ox-en] "Berlin 4": International Conference on Open Access within the tradition of the Berlin Declaration

Hi!

2 weeks (17 days) ago Stefan Merten wrote:
The most current link for this seems to be

	http://berlin4.aei.mpg.de/

There is no program yet but a list of speakers:

Program is available meanwhile.

I'll probably attend it.

I will. With 100EUR the registration fee seems acceptable to me for a
scientific conference.

Anyone else going there?

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.