Re: [ox-en] Fwd: [wos] a2k conference, Yale Law School, April 06

Yes, I hope to blog about it.

  Question: is anyone from Oekonux blogging? It seems that it is too  useful a vehicle to ignore, though I understand that when you're busy  with existing publishing platforms, taking it on might seem daunting.  But in my own experience, starting a blog next to the wiki has really  been positive in generating interest in ideas.

  Michel