[ox-en] Governance tools for (OS) communities

Hello Stefan and all,

Regarding your decision to take a stronger role in this project...i agree its a good idea. From the few months im following this list, you have convinced me that you certainly have the intellectual skills and - equally important - you accept other people's believes and values (something i still see room for improvement in my own case i should add). Those are of course essentials for any "moderator"/"maintainer" and you managed to convince me. :)

i have prepared a short summary (http://www.vodes.net/rev/option,com_docman/task,doc_download/gid,6/Itemid,84/) in german on the governance tools of vn. i wrote it to give the poor verwaltungsperson in graz who is responsible for setting up foundations a better impression on the internals of our foundation and how they are intended to work.

last, for the future i will refrain - due to presumed little of interest from this communities' side - from making postings on our project here. we dont want spam. if people are interested, they should know by now how to get in touch with us. :)

all the best,

--
Markus