Re: [ox-en] Copyright & Copyriot in opentheory.org

hi michael,

Michael Bauwens schrieb:
Thanks Karl,

gerne geschehen !

Can anyone help me to get in touch with her (email
address?)

no mail, but here is her blog: http://www.wbk.in-berlin.de/wp_nuss/

Are you aware of any of her writings in English?

in the discuss list is some stuff. this list is a fine one

This is also a general appeal to the many Germans on
this list to send me links, with short English
descriptions of what the resource is about, to update
the intro pages to the German open/p2p/commons scene

see http://p2pfoundation.net/Germany

fine work ! thanks.

s.a. also coforum.de with infos to your p2p project

Many thanks for any assistance,

Michel Bauwens

best wishes, karl

cc chat, the unmoderated multi language list in ox

--- Karl Dietz <karl.dietz online.de> wrote:

http://www.opentheory.org/immaterial_world_09/text.phtml
a project about Sabine Nuss and her thesis:
Copyright & Copyriot
http://wbk.in-berlin.de/wp_nuss/dissertation

info via ox-de

Web-Site: http://www.oekonux.de/
Kontakt: projekt oekonux.de

The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer alternatives.

Wiki and Encyclopedia, at http://p2pfoundation.net; Blog, at http://blog.p2pfoundation.net; Newsletter, at http://integralvisioning.org/index.php?topic=p2p
Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at  http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html; video interview, at http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/2006/09/29/network_collaboration_peer_to_peer.htm

____________________________________________________________________________________ TV dinner still cooling? Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.
http://tv.yahoo.com/